• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Released HMS Unicorn

Thats the problem with the Bounty, the cannon locators. If they was removed so that there was only those for the cannons and not the swival guns then that would make the Bounty historically correct.

Easily done with the TOOL. So easily that I did it in one minute. See attached.
Should work if you update the code accordingly.
I'm not sure what gameplay value she'll have after this though; for popguns isn't exactly much.
But I'll leave that up to you. :shrug

Wow that was quick thanks mate. :onya

How did you do that, and what tools did you use Pieter?

I only used Inez Dias' TOOL, went to View>Locators and removed the ones I wanted.
To know which ones to remove, use the GM Viewer with "Show labels" and "Show locators" enabled.

Thats the problem with the Bounty, the cannon locators. If they was removed so that there was only those for the cannons and not the swival guns then that would make the Bounty historically correct.

dont wanna be picky ,but bounty had 4x4pound guns and 10 half puonders, so how is that historically incorrect ???

Very nice work, to back to the subject of the HMS Unicorn. How do you create these ships so fast but with such high detail? I too truly cant wait to sail aboard her decks.

By the way, pgargon, how do you add deadeyes and detailed cannons to the ships? Can you upload the gm files and textures to me and then tell me what program I need to use to attach them to the ships that don't have them, or is it more complicated then that?

By the way, pgargon, how do you add deadeyes and detailed cannons to the ships? Can you upload the gm files and textures to me and then tell me what program I need to use to attach them to the ships that don't have them, or is it more complicated then that?

u need maya for that as for those high poly guns ,they're ripperd off from one of the battle deck's

u need maya for that as for those high poly guns ,they're ripperd off from one of the battle deck's

Thank you sir. How may I acquire Maya? I don't have much money and is the program intuitive? What I mean is, is it easy to pick up without much study? I was a graphic artist so I know illustrator and photoshop but have never dabbled with 3D programs much.

@ ZarethPL
They are not high polygon Guns.
The old high polygon guns had 666 Faces
My guns have 378 Faces
Guns are not visible in Gundeck have 118 Faces
They look just like the high polygon Guns. ;)

Craiggo, you've been adding details to the PotC ships? Seb's been doing the same.
Maybe you should check with him so you can use each other's work and prevent doing doubles.

Thank Pieter, hear is an example of the 3 hull work I have been doing.

[attachment=5667:Botiva2 New Hulls 2,3.jpg]

Hey, that's a very nice model and a very nice ship! Contratulations! I'm looking forward too see her in POTC ^^

Another fine Beauty there pgargon keep up the good work. I myself have a ship request if you're interested.

Back