• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Main Quest: Broken at Cozumel

None of the ships had full health when I arrived.

I have managed to kill silihard and tomlinson and capture The Soverign of the SEAS. Then new to me I defeated the Perl by boarding and killing all the crew including Barbossa

But back in Jamica the gov is Henry Morgan, not John Clifford Brin, although his head is Brin"s. More importantly, you don't get the reconciliation dialouge that you should. You get regular gov dialouge and would have to buy forgiviness.

The quest book on all this is correct.

So did Silehard talk?

The ships not having full health is annoying to, cause I tried to make sure they did :modding

(is this with the fix I sent you?)

So did Silehard talk?

The ships not having full health is annoying to, cause I tried to make sure they did :modding

(is this with the fix I sent you?)

Hi Cap'n

Silehard never talks, And he soes not appear to be armed.

Yes it is with the fix you sent. Although I guess I could have installed it incorrectly, but I don't think so. I am on the road, with my laptop so if you can send it again I will try to reinstall it and try again.

You did note that Captain Tomlinson showed up?

Ahoy, Captain Magee,

Do you have a fix that is working for the end of the quest, talking to Silehard and getting to Brin, if that is how it ends now? If you do can you send it to me?

Thank you.

I'm trying to fix Capture Greenford now, so maybe I'd be able to help in some time. I'm thinking about giving command of "Sovereign of the Seas" to some commander (as it would be not very realistic that governor commands a ship by himself) which would always surrender and putting Silehard in a cabin after speaking with him, so main character would decide what to do with the scoundrel.

pirate_kk

The Capture Greenford (Bridgetown) would be AWESOME!

If you think you can get that done in the near future I will wait to release patch 1 :woot

Depending what "near future" is... I'd try... 2-3 weeks aren't too long?

pirate_kk

2-3 weeks would be perfect :yes

I have assignments to do for uni so wont be compiling the final files for a couple of weeks

No by this I mean the boarding and silehard talking after playing the entire quest. The governer isnt coded in

No by this I mean the boarding and silehard talking after playing the entire quest. The governer isnt coded in

There is a problem with the quests "After Final" and "Sneak into Temple" they both will not close due to the fact there is no dialoge option to collect a reward from the new governer of Port Royale, Sir Henry Morgan. This also means no new dialogue options for Danielle as she just tell me to hurry to get the reward. Any advice or is this only fixable by another patch or am I doing somthing wrong. ATM all i do is land on Rocky Shore walk through jungle to outskirts got to townhall and BAM! no option...... Any help will be appreicated. My theory is this is linked to the fact i couldn't talk to the old governer whilst boarding his ship hence it didnt "count" that i defeated him so i got no option for those two quests.

BTW i have BUILD 14 BETA 1 with PATCH 1.

There is a problem with the quests "After Final" and "Sneak into Temple" they both will not close due to the fact there is no dialoge option to collect a reward from the new governer of Port Royale, Sir Henry Morgan. This also means no new dialogue options for Danielle as she just tell me to hurry to get the reward. Any advice or is this only fixable by another patch or am I doing somthing wrong. ATM all i do is land on Rocky Shore walk through jungle to outskirts got to townhall and BAM! no option...... Any help will be appreicated. My theory is this is linked to the fact i couldn't talk to the old governer whilst boarding his ship hence it didnt "count" that i defeated him so i got no option for those two quests.

BTW i have BUILD 14 BETA 1 with PATCH 1.

Not sure if it is possible but try and sink the ship instead of boarding it, not sure if its possible but give it ago, itll save your from having to board it and not having the speach option. However that is a good ship and level 1 ships are rare so its a catch 22 im afraid.....

Ill say this again... AFTER FINAL IS NOT CODED IN!!!!!

The only way to close the quest book entry is how grrrbeerg suggested and that is sinking the ship

Not sure if it is possible but try and sink the ship instead of boarding it, not sure if its possible but give it ago, itll save your from having to board it and not having the speach option. However that is a good ship and level 1 ships are rare so its a catch 22 im afraid.....

I tested this out (Sinking the ship that is), sadly i sad there for an hour blasting the manowar to peices all i managed to do was disable all gus and blow of all the rigging, then my game crashed :(. So still unsure as to weather it works or not. And even if you do blow it up you just lost a very rare ship, this is so annoying i feel for you..... somebody might find a really simple fix so keep your fingers crossed and dont delete any saves you have before this battle..... goodluck!

Back