• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Pirate of the `Month-April`

Status
Not open for further replies.
id like to nominate three people. first, Catalina, she has helped me out much, and i love her comments on things i have said, and things that others have said, :cheers so funny!!!! id also like to nominate Skull, i have learned a lot from this fine pirate, and same with Kevo, the (Rear) Admiral...OOPS!!!! ARRGHHH!!! im joking totally, Kevo, we all know ur the Admiral of the fleet mate!!!!

so the list is

-Catalina
-Skull
-Kevo

;): :cheers

Nah I ain't up for runnin this month, but thanks anyway....
;)

If ye need to see the list, check the first post of the topic. I have the list there.

Now that I'm a tavernkeeper, I don't think I can be in the running, either.

But thank you, CJS... All my life people have said I am funny. I have had to develop a good comedic patter to ensure that people do not notice (much) that I am actually "funny - strange" rather than merely "funny - haha"!

(women throughout history have been burned at the stake for less!) :cheers

:cheers ;) :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

damn...only one nomminee from me now? oh well, Skull, you better feel special, ur the only one now! lol

p.s...why cant tavernkeepers get nominated? you are just as much a pirate as i am! (even though im CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow, the best pirate ever, arrghh!!! j/k)

lol...oh hi rivaL, how are you? :cheers ....you know what, i WILL nominate RivaL...first, a BEAUTIFULLY cool banner, and also, i have noticed that he has done his fare share of posts and all too so, yeah.

-RivaL
-Skull

:cheers ;):

i nominate SAmpow as well... i wrote to him when i first got here, and fifteen minutes later i has a reply, with all the details i could ever want... Sampow m8... thats service... ;) you da man!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Oh yeah... also that other guy who was new... who gave a list of questions... you gave him all the answers...

Or maybe Grumblepunk for all his work trying to make a new Sparrow model...

Ok, so now we got ourselves 5 nominies. Did I miss anybody. Cat and me didn't want to run so........

CaptJackSparrow
Capt_Python
Skull
Sampow
Rival

Wow, tough choice! All very fine pirates who have made wonderful contributions to this community! xD:

:mrgreen: :yes I salute you all! :yes :mrgreen:
(another reason to hoist another glass, arrrrrrr!) :cheers

i have to nominate 1 MORE!...ok, lets just say, Fred_Bob be a fine pirate! arghh!! :cheers: xD: i cant wait for his quest to be finished!!!!

-Rival
-Skull
-Freddy Bobby

Well the rules permit that last months winner can't run again. So Fred Bob wonin Feb, so I guess if he wants, he can run again.. :cheers

Thankee thar, CJS! Ye be too kind indeed, matey! xD: But Fred Bob already been Pyrate O' De Month onct, matey! :cheers

oooh sorry mates lol didnt know...ive been here only since march, and i didnt notice....oh well, ill just leave everyone with this...although he isnt running, he is still MORE THAN WORTHY of my nomination lol :cheers: xD:

Tis be you weren't here in Feb to vote for him. :cheers

:yes: i wish i woulda known about u fine scalawags a lot sooner...oh well, we are "in the now" not the past...ill have to drink A LOT of rum to make up for what ive missed with you mates :cheers ...wow i dont think i can live long enough to consume enough rum to make up!!! xD: :yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back