• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Pirate of the `Month-April`

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tis me thinks that the rum will some day kill you....but until that day...MORE RUM xD: :cheers: :yes

but not just any woman....the woman...of...yer...dreams................................ :cheers xD: ....ARRGGGGH!!! WHO C'RES!!! E WOMAN IS E WOMAN MATE!!! HARHARHAR!!

But I would fancy a dame who can dance the good dance... :cheers xD:

However ye mind wishes to think dear Skull xD: :cheers :yes

arg, id just wanna die on the floor of a brothel with me wench crying and then id want to be buried with a casket full'o rum and grog! :cheers

i wanna die in a big fight! and in fight i mean not really a fight... and by that i mean love makin, i wanna be like 75 and die of a heart attack in bed with some young hussie thats only after my money.

Ye digress, mateys! :cheers Tew much rum an' not enough werk be makin' a man a dull (an' poor) boy! Back tew de nominations! xD:

i have another nomination...harhar! i promise, this is last change of heart!

-->Skull
-->RivaL
-->ANNNDD-->Ben Gunn<-- =i love his Flags, and he contributed to this place A LOT! i cant wait for MY Flag!!!

Oh another nominiee, I'll put him up on the list.....only 1 more day people xD: :cheers

I think Cat might kill you if she heard you say that... :cheers xD:

Nah, KevO, the monkey works for me! xD:

CJS, he takes a bath in the rum, that's why you might find those ticks. I think it adds a nicely gamey flavor to the drinks... xD: xD: xD: :cheers

Oh, and I thought that was an olive in my margaritta xD:

Well as Founder of Pirate of the Month, I wish all canidates "Good Luck" xD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back