• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

-= POTC MOD IDEAS =-

I have another idea,
has anyone ever played morrowind? At a certain time in the game, you have the ability to build a stronghold for yourself, maybe this would be a nice asset to the game, when the new island come out, maybe an option that would let you build and manage your own town or something like that,...

Or at least have your own house or plantation since you have all that land. Then you can produce things like Fruit or Wheat.

I'd just like a button I could hit to sell off all unequipped weapons. It's a real pain the rear to sell off all 200 swords I got while boarding. Where do I keep those, anyway? I don't see any pockets in that outfit... :D

I think there is something in the build for that - but it sells ALL the stuff you're carrying (but probably not whatever you've equipped) (never tried it). The only thing I could see doing to avoid losing stuff you want to keep (like health potions, luck charms, extra good swords you would like to give to any new officer you may hire) is to put it in your chest in your cabin, and pick it up later on after you've sold what you don't want by using that "sell all" button.

<!--`QuoteBegin-CatalinaThePirate`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CatalinaThePirate)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I think there is something in the build for that - but it sells ALL the stuff you're carrying (but probably not whatever you've equipped) (never tried it).  The only thing I could see doing to avoid losing stuff you want to keep (like health potions, luck charms, extra good swords you would like to give to any new officer you may hire) is to put it in your chest in your cabin, and pick it up later on after you've sold what you don't want by using that "sell all" button.[/quote]

"Sell all goods" seems to only sell the trinkets you've discovered (unlucky coins, dead birds, rings, etc), as far as I've seen. But it doesn't sell all those, either. In fact, it doesn't seem to sell much of anything :D

I suppose I can just hack out a quickie mod. Shouldn't be too hard.

when the MOW Tyrant 111 is released it has bigger crew and more cannons 136 Me thinks,that should be fun taking out forts with :D

<!--`QuoteBegin-Yarrr`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yarrr)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->"Sell all goods" seems to only sell the trinkets you've discovered (unlucky coins, dead birds, rings, etc), as far as I've  seen. But it doesn't sell all those, either. In fact, it doesn't seem to sell much of anything  :| [/quote]

Doesn't sound very helpful! :( I never use it, myself. Usually I wait until I've amassed a lot of this stuff and then sell it all off at once.

Maybe if you don't want to deal with the "junk", just don't pick it up - just take the stuff you know you will need and just leave everything else.

<!--`QuoteBegin-skull`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(skull)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->when the MOW Tyrant 111 is released it has bigger crew and more cannons 136[/quote]

:D Wow... xD:

Mods I would like to see:

1. A Mod of the 1790 - 1820 area, including ships, uniforms, weaponry and quest..aso. I think this is a hard one :|

2. Smoke! Well in SD1 there was no smoke and in POTC there seems to be no smoke too. Come on..at this time there was no "smokeless" gunpowder. Look at some paintings. There was lots of smoke during battles. You have to smell the smoke. I think this is a hard one too :(

3. Removal of Bombs. AFAIK there were only used in `Mortar-Gunboats` and Sieges. Add `Double-Shot` instead. In SD1 there was a mod for this.

4. A Ship of the Line with 74 guns xD:

Btw. To encourage you to keep up the fantasitc work, look at Falcon 4.0 and what Fans did and still do to this game! Well source code leaked... :D

somebody is working on diffrent time eras to play in the game
smoke,there is a fair amount if your on deck of your ship,not as much in sailing mode
somebody is working on double shot for cannons :D:

Sorry if im being noobish but iv never actually tried doing the old morrowind thing where u find a house and stash all your shit it in it (which there is a LOT in morrowind) and it stays there, dose this apply to POTC, id so im makin a stash.

******EDIT*******

change the "whos your daddy" to 'Stuff'

I use chest in ships cabin for stashing,other chest items are random so probably will not stay there :D:

The stuff you put in your ships cabin bureau (dresser, chest of drawers) will stay there. There are two CHESTS (footlockers) in your cabin but I would not trust those to remain the same...

I have stashed in house of the mine commander jsut before ya get washed ashore o on Douwsen penniless,went back and got it later and it was there :D:

A mod that would save the game when you go from person on land to boat. Autosave so you don't see anything. Prolly add a few secs to load time. No biggy...I'm lazy can't help it lol.

Um people were mentioning cabins how do you get back in your cabin?

Back