• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Raa frigate

Who is finishing her up, Armada? Or is she finished?
Don't look at me... :?
I just downloaded the model out of curiosity, and it's lacking all its rigging; no 'rey' models used yet.
That's still quite a job to do, and certainly not one I have the time for right now.
On the plus side, the hull looks quite nice. ;)

Hear is the RaaFrigate in all her splendor.

She has sailor/walk, rigging, and three textures.

NewRaaFrigateHull1.jpg

NewRaaFrigateHull2.jpg

NewRaaFrigateHull3.jpg

RaaFrigateHull3.jpg

NewRaaFrigateHull2Deck.jpg

RaaFrigateHull2DeckB.jpg

@ Noriruru, yes she is with the acception of the path. I'm waiting on that but any modeler can do one.

Thanks jack, she will be done once you upload the path.

Nice work Craiggo! You're getting quicker at this. :woot

I found this image of her rigging as it would be in PotBS:

Raa_Frigate.jpg

The most important part to replace is the spanker which you've used, which doesn't agree with the flagpole.
The only part this image doesn't show is any stays, but I think the ones you've made look about right. ;)

That's looking better. :onya
The new sail almost looks a bit small, though, but that might just be the camera angle.

EDIT: Yep, that viewpoint better. :yes

Last time I checked I didn't have the path file, but I think I do now.
I need to add the pennant locators and finish the coding, then she's good to go.

Would you guys be willing to share the textures used in this and Poseidon with me for use in my PotBS ships I'm donating?

The Raa textures are already on the FTP here, and the Poseidon ones are here. You're very welcome to use them. :doff
You'll need to convert them back to TGA format using TX Converter, before applying them to your ships.
Unfortunately, you'll have to check each one to find out what it is, since they're mostly numbered rather than properly named.

Back