• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

the Queen Anne's Revenge

That is obviously a propeller driven boat. :walkplank

Shhhhhhh. You're not supposed to notice that. haha
slap.gif

Now, for some QUEEN ANNE'S REVENGE stuff!

another "the Revenge is mine" pic
the_revenge_is_mine_02_by_bonjourmonami-d3i7mp0.jpg

The stern of the QAR. Still got a fair bit of the stern adornments to do. And the railings.
the_revenge_is_mine_03_by_bonjourmonami-d3i7n1m.jpg

Close up of the bridge.
the_revenge_is_mine_4_by_bonjourmonami-d3i7n73.jpg

By the by, the error data on my Black Pearl is on the black pearl my version topic.
http://forum.piratesahoy.net/index.php/topic/17271-black-pearl-my-version/page__p__387980__hl__%2Bblack+%2Bpearl+%2Bversion__fromsearch__1#entry387980

The red parts are too red, IMO. But you've done a nice job of the stern, any pictures of the bow?

Your model is looking fantastic. The red sails and cloth on the stern need to be darker. They need to be filthy and tattered as well, but that is a job for Armada in the texturing department I suspect.

She's looking good mate! Keep up the good work!
bow.gif

Inappropriate posts and content has been removed from this thread. I don't quite follow how this happened, but somehow things went from a joke to being quite unfunny.
That's not what we want to see here, mates! :whipa

Inappropriate posts and content has been removed from this thread. I don't quite follow how this happened, but somehow things went from a joke to being quite unfunny.

I was hoping someone would do that.
me.gif

Oh boy. I can't wait to test her out in the game.
keith.gif
I figured someone would take up the task of making the QAR, but I didn't expect it to be this soon.
william.gif
Keep up the good work. You're doing fantastic!

Looking good, mate! I can't believe the speed at which our modellers are working these days! :shock

Ah, and about textures: I'm sure I could help out at some point, if you want... ;)

That was all my fault. Please accept my humblest apologies.

bonjourmonami, how goes the work with the Revenge? No rush, I'm curious to see another screenshot. haha
hi.gif

Sorry I haven't been around chaps, been busy and haven't had much time for ship modeling. Here's a quick update of what I have done.

In the QAR concept art I think she had circular cannon ports so I've incorperated them into my model (hope you don't mind, just makes her a bit more different to the Pearl). I have also pretty much completed the stern.
the_revenge_is_mine_04_by_bonjourmonami-d3jfnql.jpg

Nice. I personally don't object to circular cannon ports; indeed it does make her more unique. :yes

Great work on that stern, mate! :woot
While I like the idea of making the ship distinctly different to the Pearl, I personally think the ship needs open doors on the gun ports; they'd have to be square again, though. :shrug

And one other thing; could you possibly use more detailed cannon models, such as those featured on some of our newer ships?
That's just a suggestion, because the Pearl model you based her on does look a bit... old, compared to the new standard we've had over recent months.

Back