• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help You want to help but can't code?

Hehehe. We are all beta testers around here. I recently destroyed a really good running game and had to start all over again.:pirateraft Go for it! :cheers

can i get a job as a Story Writer me Hellsailor and Fjx are makeing a story. Fjx is going to make us Models and hellsailor is a Quest Writer to.

Last edited:
It is the execution of the idea that matters anyway. I can't imagine anyone stealing yours anyway; everybody always likes their own ideas. :cheeky

Hey! I would maybe be able to write a short story.. If you tell me how long it has to/can be and in what kind of circumstances it's going to be used and such. Would be glad to help :)

Hey! I would maybe be able to write a short story.. If you tell me how long it has to/can be and in what kind of circumstances it's going to be used and such. Would be glad to help :)
On PotC, you are pretty much guaranteed that nothing happens with your story if you don't code it in yourself.
We just don't have the people to code other people's stories. (If we did, I'd set them to work on completing all sorts of unfinished storylines we've still got!)
However, you can join the Hearts of Oak quest writing team.

On PotC, you are pretty much guaranteed that nothing happens with your story if you don't code it in yourself.
We just don't have the people to code other people's stories. (If we did, I'd set them to work on completing all sorts of unfinished storylines we've still got!)
However, you can join the Hearts of Oak quest writing team.

I would, but i dont have that game :( And with my current configuration, although that will change around end of august, but i wont be able to run it either i think. If i can help you anyways by writing a story itself, i would with pleassure :)

YOU are making that game? Well props to you and your team then, the YT videos looked really stunning :) Tell me if i can help with anything, il be glad to as i said before :)

I added you to the Hearts of Oak: Quest Writing recruitment discussion.
Please reply there and then hopefully @Firefoot87 will be along soon. He is in charge these days. :doff

We'll we have a story but if you want to help with dialogs that's the hardest thing we have to do at the moment.

here guys if you want to play a test of my storyline here you go.

Attachments

• Edmond Hansard Storyline.rar
    148.4 KB · Views: 215
Back