• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

New Horizons: Build 14 Beta 1 Patch 6 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhm... no. We never did reach #1. But then that would've been REALLY incredible. I'm quite happy with just amazing. :rofl

In that case you didn't read my post properly. Our fame is higher now on the ModDB than it has EVER been before.
So that's since our profile was made on the 13th of February 2009.

Too right, making the top 5 is a huge achievement for us! All the advertising and publicity is actually working! :woot

I guess we should partly thank Disney for stirring up some more PotC hype after film 4's release... without that we wouldn't have managed what we did.

There was just no way we could beat those Star Wars Mods. Those sites are huge.

The article no longer displays on the main ModDB page under "Latest Articles", but we DO still show in that banner thing; VERY nice! :woot
I don't think we've ever been displayed on that banner before, so it seems that the managers of the ModDB are doing a nice job in promoting us as well. :dance

Actually the Star Wars mods are from the game Empire at War and also its expasion Forces of Corruption ;)

I always thought the kotor games were the most popular SW games to mod. They seem to be the easiest to mod and most overrated as well, but I still love 'em.

We're still on #6 and we beat yesterday's already record-breaking number of vistors. The first day: 1751. Second day: 2167! :woot

So our popularity is showing no signs of declining again? That's even better! :keith

It is probably because we're still showing on the banner thingey on the main ModDB page; it'll decline again when we drop off of that.
But still, we better enjoy it while it lasts! :dance

If I still had any doubloons left, I'd buy us all rounds of good ole' fashion grog with a little pinch of gunpowder to celebrate! After all, that goes well with a little spot of Grog (as the background voice in the tavern says) :yes This truly is something worth celebrating.

From one of the guys who doesn't mod the game, and is simply hear to enjoy your fantastic work, I say hats off to you guys! :doff . For a game that has been around for so long the top 5 achievement is absolutely massive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back