• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Question

Thanks all for the links :cheers
I would try to put two forward cannons on the Interceptor and a shallop (or life-boat, landing boat, i don't know the right term) between the 2 masts, like in the original game lugger...Will be this too complicated?

Last edited:
I don't think so. About all it can do is convert a file to a different format as I recall.

AH! Looks like I removed that functionality from the game completely, because it wouldn't work quite right.
And F1/F2 have the same effect anyway. Completely forgot about that. :facepalm

Question: at the shipyard is it possible to improve your ship, the hull for example? How? The shipyard doesn't have a dialogue line for this...

As well as the initial dialog for repairing or selling ships, there are a number of tabs at the top of the screen for upgrades, cannons and repainting. You want the upgrades one. ;) Note that upgrades are expensive, some are very expensive, and one is only available at pirate shipyards...

TOOL allows you to create, delete, and move locators. Locators position items on the ship like cannons, masts, rigging, even whole sections of the ship. It is simple, but can get very complicated quickly.

Really all this time to create a new ship? Well i would to create a new ship starting from an existing one...maybe making it a little smaller than he original size, changing masts by adding or removing them, positioning the cannons here or there....

Resizing a ship and creating new masts requires Maya. You must learn Maya 5 first.

Back