• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

WIP Remus77 Christianus/Trinity

Hey MK! Ya sobered up now?

This may take longer than I thought. It seems the console has decided to quit working. :rumgone

Ok, I just dl'ed the Trinity. :dance
I have no idea what Craiggo is up to, so will just jump in. Hmm, if Craiggo will do the sailorpoints and hull1,2,3 I will do the rigging. Or I can do hul1,2,3 too.
Thanks Hylie, that's much appreciated. :bow
I think Noriruru has plans for alternate paint schemes, so he might be able to help there.

I should be able to start on it later today. I made a clean install last night that works. That old install is now an archive.
Next month will be very busy so this might take some time.

Lookin' good so far! :keith
Indeed, Remus77 did a fantastic job with the modelling. I can see why Noriruru likes her so much.

Well I did sober up for a day, but now I'm hittin the sauce again tonight. I'm actually at home for the next week.

Well I have her in game (COAS - Eras mod), but she has no textures. She is mostly grey with only proper deck textures, cannons that show up and a few decorations on the taffrail and the figurehead that have color.

Have you got any textures you can share? No hurry, I just thought I would have her in game for later since I'm not releasing module 2 until Christmas.

She is indeed impressive. I have given her exclusively to England because she has a resemblance to the St George (see flickr set): http://www.flickr.com/photos/49225014@N05/sets/72157630274392002/

Also the English have no good first rates in module 2 (Victory, Endeavor, etc didn't exist yet). I made her a first rate because she would have been considered a top rated MOW/ship of the line in the late 17th/early 18th century.

MK

A texture package for COAS is easy to do, but time consuming. It has to be done sooner or later anyway.

Oops, sorry about that MK. I only used textures that we already had in the Build Mod, with the exception of custom_texture.tga, and assumed you also had those textures in CoAS.
I've uploaded a texture pack called 'TrinityTexturesCoAS.7z' to my SkyDrive folder. Hopefully that should fix it. ;)

Thanks Armada. :onya I had not gotten around to it yet. Those pesky roundtoits can be hard to find. :wp

AhHa! She's ready is she?:woot

Just finished downloading her and going to test her out later today.

Quick question, you say she needs some rope work yet. Should I wait for that work to finish before submitting my planned B14 paint Variants?:checklist

I will be attaching ropes to the main hull, but those should not be a problem as the different textures for POTC will be hex edited into the finished ship. Are you planning on repainting the masts?

Ok I've just Finished the two paint variants I said I would.

The two variants are as follows

TrinityDM: This version is my loving recreation of my own flagship from PotBS (complete with my recreated ingame sails).

TrinityCS: This version is my concept for the actual danish ship Christianus Sixtus using images of a model of the danish 74-gun Norske Love as a reference.

I'm still trying to figure out dropbox so I hope I'm not sending you guys a useless link here.

Here it is: https://www.dropbox.com/home/Public/Noriruru's Trinity Variants

A heads'l would also be good. Besides that, there should be at minimum one foremast stay coming from above the yards on each mast segment.

Back